Favourite work of the week, amazing food photography with a space narrative twist!
Endless Books: 8 Weeks
- Dina Belenko
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life." -Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
I love this so much
its just typing. i could do that.
yeah, but you didn’t.
You want to assassinate someone? Vision is a basic requirement.
B. FAVORITE BAND.
C. WHO I LIKE AND WHY I LIKE THEM.
D. HARDEST THING I’VE EVER BEEN THROUGH.
E. MY BEST FRIEND.
F. MY FAVOURITE MOVIE.
G. SEXUAL ORIENTATION.
H. DO I SMOKE/DRINK?
I. HAVE ANY TATTOOS OR PIERCINGS?
J. WHAT I WANT TO BE WHEN I GET OLDER.
K. RELATIONSHIP WITH MY PARENTS.
L. ONE OF MY INSECURITIES.
M. VIRGIN OR NOT?
N. FAVOURITE PLACE TO SHOP AT?
O. MY EYE COLOUR.
P. WHY I HATE SCHOOL.
Q. RELATIONSHIP STATUS AS OF RIGHT NOW.
R. FAVOURITE SONG AT THE MOMENT.
S. A RANDOM FACT ABOUT MYSELF.
T. AGE I GET MISTAKEN FOR.
U. WHERE I WANT TO BE RIGHT NOW.
V. LAST TIME I CRIED.
W. CONCERTS I’VE BEEN TO.
X. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF (…)?
Y. DO YOU WANT TO GO TO COLLEGE.
Z. HOW ARE YOU?
Life in general is pretty minimizing because you have a lot of big ideas and you have to battle the mistaken delusions and instability that come with youth. And then watching that just wither away as you become more of a realist is a harrowing experience for any human being. I just think you gotta have a good fucking attitude.
NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA suck it.
Growing old is getting old
I often find myself here thinking
About the birds, the boats, and past loves that flew away or started sinking
And it’s crazy here without you
I used to think this all was ours
We’d stay up late, debate on how we’d find our way
Say it’s all up in the stars
Some nights I rule the world
With bar lights and pretty girls
But most nights I stay straight and think about my mom
Oh god, I miss her so much
And there are people on the street
They’re coming up to me
They’re telling me that they like what I do now
And so I tried my best when I took the fall
To get right back up, back in your arms
If you’re out here why do I miss you so much
I feel like I had it all
Back before I lost it all
Now I just wait for you to talk to me
But you won’t even look at me, baby
And I’d be saying that you
You’re always holding on to stars
I think they’re better from afar
Cause no one is gonna save us